Select Globe Stores located in areas placed under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) will remain OPEN to service the needs of its customers.
57 stores across the ECQ areas namely in Metro Manila, Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, and Laguna will be open to customers from 29 March 2021 to 04 April 2021.
9 Globe Stores meanwhile will be closed during the one-week ECQ period namely:
● Fishermall, Quezon City
● SM City Masinag, Antipolo City
● Valenzuela Town Center, Valenzuela City
● Cash & Carry, Makati
● Market Market, Taguig
● Shangri-la Plaza, Mandaluyong City
NORTH & CENTRAL LUZON
● Starmall, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
● SM City, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
● Central Mall, Dasmarinas
Globe is one with Filipinos in fighting the spread of the virus. The company is committed to support its customers with reliable connectivity and extra protection at home.